Mba from BITS pilani distance education
Apart from offering regular on-campus programs, BITS, Pilani also offer off campus collaborative and distance learning programs based on industry sponsorship. At present there are some 35 collaborative programs offered by the institute under the sponsorships of various organizations of repute.
BITS Pilani conducts off-campus degree programs as a means of continuing education for employed professionals as part of the human resource development programs of specific organizations at various off-campus centres. The Institute's Senate has authorized the Institute to run the off-campus degree programs in every degree in which an on-campus degree program is already on offer in the Institute.
For the conduct of all these programs, the basic requirement is the participation of the collaborative organization by extending physical and other facilities and by agreeing to integrate their work requirements with the academic requirements of the Institute for the pursuit of the degree program.
The Distance Learning Programs Division operates all these programs. In all these programs, emphasis is on self-learning and the pedagogy attempts to incorporate as many modern technologies as desirable. While every one of these programs requires collaboration of an organization, some programs have a highly structured collaboration with planned classroom activities and some programs may have less structured planning.
While a number of degrees are offered through structured collaboration with many collaborating organizations, there are also degrees, which are available in an open manner as Distance Learning Programs for a large number of organizations, each of which may sponsor only few students
BITS Pilani offers Bachelors and Masters degree in Engineering, Management, Science and technology. They also provide Bachelors in pharmacy and many on, off and part time Ph.Ds.
- BITS Pilani Distance M.S. Manufacturing Management
- BITS Pilani Distance M.S. Software Systems
- BITS Pilani Distance M.S. Consultancy Management
- BITS Pilani Distance B. S. Information Systems
- BITS Pilani Distance B. S. Engineering Technology
- BITS Pilani Distance MBA
Admissions into different integrated programs are done differently. the procedure however for each is online and payment mode is optional. generally after getting the admission form online from the official website, the candidate must note down the unique application number, which must be mentioned in each page of the application form in the space provided. If the candidate is employed in an educational institution, he must obtain a consent form from the appropriate authority.
The required documents are:
- Attested Photocopies of B.E. / B. Tech. / M.Sc. / M.C.A. / A.M.I.E. / M.B.A. / M.B.B.S. / BITS B.S. or equivalent degree certificate issued by your university for your educational qualification and spelling of your name.
- Photocopy of 10th/12th class
- Experience Certificate towards proof of experience
- Strong support letter from educational institution if employed in an educational institution